22 things you can do to save the world
This BGF got out of the friend zone in the sweetest way
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
Style crush: How to wear white denim (the right way)
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Get those gams, girlies! #workinonmyfitness http://t.co/CSFUOC3Y1E
2 HOURS AGO Ever get #friendzoned? This dude wasn't having it: http://t.co/4rNaNp8JPJ
3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 ditch all the sparkles with Glitter Nail Polish Remover Gel from @Walmart: http://t.co/0hA1o7JS6j
Check these out, too...
Kristen Bell pulls off this funky and youthful half updo by
incorporating side braids and twists into a single French braid on top. Here’s
how to create this edgy twist on a childhood favorite:
1. Start with a French braid by gathering 3 sections of hair from your crown and braiding them then incorporating surrounding pieces.
2. Braid half down and tie together.
3. Now create little side braids under the braided pieces and join those with the finished half braided French braid.
4. With all those pieces tied together, combine all three pieces into one braid and tie.
Lauren Conrad’s classic and simple side braid is a great way
to get out of the house quickly while still looking cute and put together. To
get this look:
1. Part hair evenly in the middle.
2. Take the two inches from the front and braid normally.
3. Use 2 bobby pins crossed in an X to hold your braid in place.
Out of ideas for a last minute date hairdo? Opt for Rachel
McAdam's princess style double braided crown for a quick and glam look. This
look is so flirty and feminine; it can dress up any outfit.
1. Create a deep side part.
2. Take the first two inches of hair and start a French braid working your way over your head to the opposite side and pin, tucking the ends underneath.
3. Repeat this step with another two inch piece of hair on the same side and work your way from one side to the other and pin.
4. Keep the remaining hair down or put it up in a flirty ponytail or messy bun.
5. Don’t forget to hairspray your ‘do in place!
Fishing for fabulous
Bored with your hair? Switch things up by going for a
stylish and flirty fishtail braid. Now, this may seem a little intimidating,
but trust us, practice makes perfect!
1. Pull hair into a side pony.
2. Split into 2 sections.
3. Take a quarter inch piece of hair from the back of one section and cross it over and to the other section.
4. Then repeat this step, alternating sides.
5. Remember to pull tight every time you cross over each section.
Pretty up your pony with embellished accessories
5 short hair celeb cuts worth copying
Hair brush 101: Pick the perf brush for your strands
6 perfect hairstyles to help ditch bad hair days for good
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ First day outfit inspo
+ Hot summer fashion that won't melt your wallet
+ Stylin' vacay packing tips
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.
BY LEXI FRIED ON 7/27/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Lauren Conrad, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.