15 things we can't wait to do at camp
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
Misty Copeland becomes the first African American woman to lead the American Ballet Theater!
Love these looks: 2015 BET Awards
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
DIY statement earrings for the budget fashionista
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
Why you should be flossing...even if you're too lazy to do it
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO We LOOOVEE this moving feminist speech from @RowanBlanchard at the UN! #girlpower : http://t.co/A4Vfcs6TUH pic.twitter.com/x9AMb9KAin
1 HOURS AGO FREAKING OUT over this amazing @mistyonpointe news! http://t.co/a4FVYHmz48 pic.twitter.com/sTlZWal5AO
2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What ice cream flavor are you?🍦:http://t.co/FaPy6IqeoCCpic.twitter.com/oBwMhroM4hh
Check these out, too...
Kristen Bell pulls off this funky and youthful half updo by
incorporating side braids and twists into a single French braid on top. Here’s
how to create this edgy twist on a childhood favorite:
1. Start with a French braid by gathering 3 sections of hair from your crown and braiding them then incorporating surrounding pieces.
2. Braid half down and tie together.
3. Now create little side braids under the braided pieces and join those with the finished half braided French braid.
4. With all those pieces tied together, combine all three pieces into one braid and tie.
Lauren Conrad’s classic and simple side braid is a great way
to get out of the house quickly while still looking cute and put together. To
get this look:
1. Part hair evenly in the middle.
2. Take the two inches from the front and braid normally.
3. Use 2 bobby pins crossed in an X to hold your braid in place.
Out of ideas for a last minute date hairdo? Opt for Rachel
McAdam's princess style double braided crown for a quick and glam look. This
look is so flirty and feminine; it can dress up any outfit.
1. Create a deep side part.
2. Take the first two inches of hair and start a French braid working your way over your head to the opposite side and pin, tucking the ends underneath.
3. Repeat this step with another two inch piece of hair on the same side and work your way from one side to the other and pin.
4. Keep the remaining hair down or put it up in a flirty ponytail or messy bun.
5. Don’t forget to hairspray your ‘do in place!
Fishing for fabulous
Bored with your hair? Switch things up by going for a
stylish and flirty fishtail braid. Now, this may seem a little intimidating,
but trust us, practice makes perfect!
1. Pull hair into a side pony.
2. Split into 2 sections.
3. Take a quarter inch piece of hair from the back of one section and cross it over and to the other section.
4. Then repeat this step, alternating sides.
5. Remember to pull tight every time you cross over each section.
6 perfect hairstyles to help ditch bad hair days for good
Pump up your hair game: The coolest updos for short hair
How to rock pastel strands like your fave celebs
The naturalista's guide to healthy hair products
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ First day outfit inspo
+ Hot summer fashion that won't melt your wallet
+ Stylin' vacay packing tips
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.
BY LEXI FRIED ON 7/27/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Lauren Conrad, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party