Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My BGF completely ignores me in school. What happened?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
What freaks Divergent stars out the most?
Bored with breakfast? Kick-start your day with sweet smoothies
Be beach-ready: Our fave swimsuit and cover-up combos
Coconut oil: 6 ways to use this skin-saving beauty secret
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO #SaintPattys: Gearin' up to chase some rainbows? Prep with this interval workout: http://t.co/lhlCNHpvfh
14 HOURS AGO Hallelujah! Skirt season is finally here, & we’ve got the right picks for every style: http://t.co/HC6zrKZABF (http://t.co/XJPXlYaXtn)
14 HOURS AGO Just overheard in the office: "I love @BeforeYouExit so much I can't even stand it." - Kelsey // #thingswesayatGL #beforeyouexit
Check these out, too...
Kristen Bell pulls off this funky and youthful half updo by
incorporating side braids and twists into a single French braid on top. Here’s
how to create this edgy twist on a childhood favorite:
1. Start with a French braid by gathering 3 sections of hair from your crown and braiding them then incorporating surrounding pieces.
2. Braid half down and tie together.
3. Now create little side braids under the braided pieces and join those with the finished half braided French braid.
4. With all those pieces tied together, combine all three pieces into one braid and tie.
Lauren Conrad’s classic and simple side braid is a great way
to get out of the house quickly while still looking cute and put together. To
get this look:
1. Part hair evenly in the middle.
2. Take the two inches from the front and braid normally.
3. Use 2 bobby pins crossed in an X to hold your braid in place.
Out of ideas for a last minute date hairdo? Opt for Rachel
McAdam's princess style double braided crown for a quick and glam look. This
look is so flirty and feminine; it can dress up any outfit.
1. Create a deep side part.
2. Take the first two inches of hair and start a French braid working your way over your head to the opposite side and pin, tucking the ends underneath.
3. Repeat this step with another two inch piece of hair on the same side and work your way from one side to the other and pin.
4. Keep the remaining hair down or put it up in a flirty ponytail or messy bun.
5. Don’t forget to hairspray your ‘do in place!
Fishing for fabulous
Bored with your hair? Switch things up by going for a
stylish and flirty fishtail braid. Now, this may seem a little intimidating,
but trust us, practice makes perfect!
1. Pull hair into a side pony.
2. Split into 2 sections.
3. Take a quarter inch piece of hair from the back of one section and cross it over and to the other section.
4. Then repeat this step, alternating sides.
5. Remember to pull tight every time you cross over each section.
Get the gold-medal worthy hairstyles from the U.S. Figure Skating Team
5 reasons why your hair hates you
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ First day outfit inspo
+ Hot summer fashion that won't melt your wallet
+ Stylin' vacay packing tips
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.
BY LEXI FRIED ON 7/27/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Lauren Conrad, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party
Love Lea Michele? Win signed albums, iPods and more!
Want to win awesome swag—like signed albums, iPods and more—just for being a
music lover? CLICK HERE to check out
Lea Michele's exclusive video for GL girls...
and start racking up points to win.