How to deal when you and your BFF are crushing on the same dude
From fashion intern to fashion model: How I followed my dreams and landed a spot in GL's latest issue
The CW is taking the YA novel Little Women to the next level
Celebrate the end of summer with these sweet strawberry dishes
It's official: *Skylar Stecker* is our 2015 Fashion Bash headliner!
Hit the hallways with naturally gorgeous highlights
Is your #OOTD ruining your health?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Are you and your bestie crushing on the same cutie?: http://t.co/96PRHavjrA pic.twitter.com/MXT0QTPS1F
2 HOURS AGO Fashion intern by day, fashion model by night?: http://t.co/8R049GFjJe pic.twitter.com/TMBzY3FGSB
2 HOURS AGO It's official: @JacobWhitesides's @mamawhitesides is CANCER-FREE! #CONGRATSMAMAWHITESIDES, we're so happy for you and your family! 💖💖
Check these out, too...
Kristen Bell pulls off this funky and youthful half updo by
incorporating side braids and twists into a single French braid on top. Here’s
how to create this edgy twist on a childhood favorite:
1. Start with a French braid by gathering 3 sections of hair from your crown and braiding them then incorporating surrounding pieces.
2. Braid half down and tie together.
3. Now create little side braids under the braided pieces and join those with the finished half braided French braid.
4. With all those pieces tied together, combine all three pieces into one braid and tie.
Lauren Conrad’s classic and simple side braid is a great way
to get out of the house quickly while still looking cute and put together. To
get this look:
1. Part hair evenly in the middle.
2. Take the two inches from the front and braid normally.
3. Use 2 bobby pins crossed in an X to hold your braid in place.
Out of ideas for a last minute date hairdo? Opt for Rachel
McAdam's princess style double braided crown for a quick and glam look. This
look is so flirty and feminine; it can dress up any outfit.
1. Create a deep side part.
2. Take the first two inches of hair and start a French braid working your way over your head to the opposite side and pin, tucking the ends underneath.
3. Repeat this step with another two inch piece of hair on the same side and work your way from one side to the other and pin.
4. Keep the remaining hair down or put it up in a flirty ponytail or messy bun.
5. Don’t forget to hairspray your ‘do in place!
Fishing for fabulous
Bored with your hair? Switch things up by going for a
stylish and flirty fishtail braid. Now, this may seem a little intimidating,
but trust us, practice makes perfect!
1. Pull hair into a side pony.
2. Split into 2 sections.
3. Take a quarter inch piece of hair from the back of one section and cross it over and to the other section.
4. Then repeat this step, alternating sides.
5. Remember to pull tight every time you cross over each section.
The naturalista's guide to healthy hair products
9 times Taylor Swift gave us major hair envy
Spice up your pony like a celeb
Bangs are back! Get fringe-spiration from your fave celebrities
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ First day outfit inspo
+ Hot summer fashion that won't melt your wallet
+ Stylin' vacay packing tips
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.
BY LEXI FRIED ON 7/27/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Lauren Conrad, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!