It's Friday the 13th and you and your friends are looking for something to do. Here are 13 spooky ways to cure your boredom.
1. Play a game of hide and seek, but turn the lights out.
2. Film your own scary movie with your bests in all the starring roles.
3. Carefully craft a mosaic using broken glass from a mirror.
4. Face a phobia: Climb a tall tree (safely!), go in the dark, look for some spiders.
5. At night time, go outside and play an awesome game of flashlight tag.
6. Go on a hike in the woods, but make sure you know how to get back!
7. Read a scary book.
8. Go against superstitions: Walk under a ladder, cross paths with a black cat.
9. Watch an old horror movie. The creepier, the better!
10. Play a game of Save/Kill with your friends, where you choose characters from scary movies and pick which ones you'd rescue or axe.
11. Go by a scary, abandoned building in your area with some friends and see if you feel any supernatural vibes.
12. Make a spooky snack. Try decorating cake pops to look like eyeballs!
13. Prank call a friend, but be nice and let them know it was you after.
BY ALYSON KATZ ON 9/13/2013 2:13:00 PM
POSTED IN weekend fun, boredom buster