Sam & Cat), a rocking set of singles (who doesn’t love “Baby I” and “The Way”?) and the girliest sense of style, but she also has ah-mazing hair. Yep, her shiny brunette locks are always twisted into the softest curls and we can’t but help be totes jelly. Wanna learn how to replicate her bouncy ringlets? Read on for 5 easy steps…
When it comes to Ariana Grande there is just so much to love. Not only does this adorable darling have a hit TV show (
1. The key to getting luxe curls starts with the shampoo ya use. If you want glossy strands, try lathering upwith Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. These cheap and chic hair products will leave your hair super voluminous and perfect for curling.
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner, $4 each, walgreens.com
2. After your hair has totally dried, it’s time to break out the curling iron and start twisting your locks. For Ariana’s spirals, try a 1-inch wand.
Infiniti by Conair 1 inch Curling Iron, $26, walgreens.com
3. Your curls may look a little stiff at first so give them a more laid back look by running your fingers through your hair gently. This will separate the ringlets and leave you with a more chilled out ‘do.
4. Ariana Grande’s hair always looks luxe and shiny—get her sleek look by spritzing your locks with a spray-on gel that will hold curls all day long plus give ‘em that sleek shimmer you love.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl-Perfecting Spray, $6, ulta.com
5. Ariana always pulls her hair into a super pretty half-up half-down ’do. Snag her style by separating the top half of your hair from the bottom and pulling it back with a sweet clip. You’re looking just like Ariana Grande now, doll!
us know how you nailed Ariana’s curls in the comments below.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
+ Your ultimate formal shopping guide
+ Cute boots that won’t drain your wallet
+ The not-so-pretty reason you’re breaking out
WIN IT! Glitz up the hallways with $500 worth of sparkly accessories.
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!
BY ANNIE ROBINSON ON 9/30/2013 2:00:00 PM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Ariana Grande, trend, beauty, hair, curly Qs, how to, tips, fall, party, best products