Your ultimate Black Friday survival guide
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
31 MINUTES AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB
1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z
2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM
Check these out, too...
the family party: Emma Roberts’ braided bun
style is so simple and easy to do but can definitely transform a cozy simple
outfit into a girly fashionable look.
1. Pull your hair into a low pony to start. Take a small 1” section of hair and braid, securing with clear elastics.
2. Repeat with about 2 more sections depending on how much hair you have.
3. Take the hair you haven’t braided in the ponytail and wrap it around the ponytail and tie it into a bun.
4. Take each braid and wrap it around the bun you just made, using bobby pins to keep the in place.
with hairspray and pop on your favorite sparkly headband.
Dove Styling Aid Strength & Shine, $4, target.com
your block’s annual cookie swap: Ashley Tisdale’s Poufy Pony
super simple do is perfect for any hair length and easy to try out.
1. First, use a volumizing powder on the crown of your hair to pump it up a bit, rubbing it into your scalp.
2. Use a clear elastic band to create a ponytail and pull the hair at the top of the pony up making more volume at the crown.
3. For the headband you will want to put it on then push it back and forth to create more volume around the area. Finish off with a little hairspray and your ready to go!
Not Your Mother’s Girl Powder Volumizing Hair Powder, $6, soap.com
Santa Friends Bash: Miranda Cosgrove’s easy waves
look is perfect for our girls out there with a little natural wave in their
1. Pump out some curling mousse into your hands and using a cupping motion scrunch the bottom of your hair upwards.
2. Flip your head over and scrunch all of your hair then let it air dry and you are good to go with effortless waves!
Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse, $4, walmart.com
Year’s Blowout: Taylor Swift’s braided band
you don’t have super long strands grab yourself a faux-hair braided headband in
your hair color. If you do, this style will definitely become a new favorite.
1. Start by smoothing a shine serum all over to fight frizz and make your hair look super healthy.
2. Grab a long section of hair from behind your ear and braid it all the way down, tie this off with a clear elastic band.
3. Repeat on the other side but know: the more hair your use the thicker your headband will be.
4. Take your braids over your head and bobby pin them in place behind your ear.
5. To finish off the look you can either leave your hair down and loose or pull it into a messy low bun.
Thick Braidies ½” Braided Headband, $9, ulta.com
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Instant hair inspiration straight from Instagram
3 times Bella Thorne rocked a super cute topknot
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
+ Holiday hair inspired by our girl JLaw
+ Ooh, pretty! 12 Days of Christmas nails
+ Glam gift guide: Beauty buys for your makeup maven
WIN BIG! Tell us what you want to see next year in GL—and score a big prize!
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/3/2013 3:00:00 PM
POSTED IN Taylor Swift, Celebs, star style, Emma Roberts, Ashley Tisdale, Miranda Cosgrove, new year's, happy holidays, holiday parties, holiday beauty, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, tips, party, holiday, winter, cheap, best products
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.