This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
Ask Cliff: Is texting your feelings the right thing to do?
Dear Carol: I can't stop crying
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
Adorable on-the-go spring dresses every girl needs
How to get the celeb hair of your dreams
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG
11 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf
12 HOURS AGO The 5 foods that are best to eat for flatter abs: http://t.co/YsZ5BA5wu0
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
Pretty up your pony with embellished accessories
5 short hair celeb cuts worth copying
Hair brush 101: Pick the perf brush for your strands
6 perfect hairstyles to help ditch bad hair days for good
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.