Black Friday shopping tips
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: An unlikely friendship between a cute baby and a cute baby sloth
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
5 ways to spice up your ponytail
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Can your bud truly count on you?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib
AN HOUR AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub
16 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Instant hair inspiration straight from Instagram
3 times Bella Thorne rocked a super cute topknot
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!