This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
Are your friends using you? Here's how to deal...
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
7 ways to make witch hazel your new best friend
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh
11 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q
12 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
Bangs are back! Get fringe-spiration from your fave celebrities
Hey, naturalistas! Keep your locks luscious with these protective styles
#WetHairDontCare: The coolest shower-and-go styles
The busy girl's guide to no-fuss hairstyles
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school
Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.
CLICK HERE to find out more.