5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
A rose with any other message could never smell this sweet!
Teen convicted of disorderly conduct because he recorded his bullies harassing him
6 stars you need to be following on Instagram
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
3 spring closet staples, 6 adorbs looks
5 reasons you shouldn’t ever go to bed with makeup on
The easy move for totally toned thighs
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 1999
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO RT @TUPRGROUP: Wanna be a cool chick? Come check out @girlslifemag with @TUPRGROUP #internships #shakinghandwithopportunity http://t.co/pYypic.twitter.com/pYyqPljszA
AN HOUR AGO Craft a carrot cake so amazing that Bug's Bunny would be proud: http://t.co/JL7ndJXs9H
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Enter to win @nycnewyorkcolor's City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color: http://t.co/f1BcZzyLHk
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
Color me rad: 4 cool ways to wear hair chalk
Dress up your pony: 4 ways to make your ponytail more formal
Go au natural with heatless hairstyles
3 hot hairstyles from Frozen
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
How to plan the perfect party
Decoration DIYs, delish recipes, party pointers and more—Planning Perfect Parties is your complete guide to hosting fun, festive fêtes. CLICK HERE for a sneak peek inside.