Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
Help! I can’t get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep
How to deal with a super-strict dad
We cruised with Cody Simpson...and he's as awesome as you'd think
Your weekly horoscope!
3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday
Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
How should you rock red ‘n’ green?
Can we talk about guys for a sec?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
32 MINUTES AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g
1 HOURS AGO Whose holiday vid was better, @ArianaGrande's Santa Tell Me or @FifthHarmony's All I Want For Christmas? http://t.co/zTYoe8PNZP
2 HOURS AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
Instant hair inspiration straight from Instagram
3 times Bella Thorne rocked a super cute topknot
5 ways to spice up your ponytail
Pretty workout hair you can do by yourself
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!