4 ways to spice up your spring break
Dear Carol: Should I swap my BF for the cutie in my class?
The best jobs for ages 16 and under
Guess who made the cut for the MTV Movie Awards nominations?
Hole-y moly: Do not miss these doughnuts
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b
12 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE
13 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2
Check these out, too...
Go sleek and chic
This look is perfect for any hair type or face shape. Pair with a fun dress covered in sequins and your perfect party flats.
1. Start by adding a frizz fighting serum into damp, freshly washed hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle and blow dry with a paddle brush until completely dry.
3. Section off your hair into clips and begin to use a straightener all over, making sure to get every strand.
4. Finish the look with a blast of cold air from the dryer and smooth in a little more of that frizz-fighting shine serum.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Serum, $7, drugstore.com
Snag a side-swept bun
Pair this look with sparkly chandelier earrings and your fave LBD.
1. Part dry hair as far to the side as you would like and give it a little spritz of hairspray on top.
2. Pull hair into a low ponytail, securing with an elastic.
3. Take a 1” curler and messily curl individual pieces.
4. After you’ve got a ponytail of little curls, pin them into a bun carelessly to create an effortlessly gorge look.
Conair 1” Curling Iron, $10, ulta.com
Make voluminous waves
Start with hair that you washed yesterday: The oil from your
tresses will help to hold this look.
1. Spray a little dry shampoo into your roots and rub it in for volume and oil control.
2. Using the largest barrel curling iron you have, wrap your hair around it going away from your face. The trick for this look is to only curl halfway up the section; don’t wrap the iron all the way up the strand towards your scalp.
3. Repeat all over and then give your locks a few moments to cool off. Take a paddle brush and gently comb out your work. Don’t panic—this step creates gorgeous waves that will last all night long with a bit of flex-hold hairspray.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, $8, dermstore.com
3 DIY hair masks for every hair type
How to tame your curly locks
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Crazy cute updos to try for winter formal
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
+ Get a fresh start in 2014! Join our New Year, New You Facebook chat for clear skin tips
+ Perfect party hair for your NYE bash. Pretty, pretty!
+ Pamper yourself silly over winter break
GL GIVEAWAY! Watch your shows in style with a 40“ LCD HDTV.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 12/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, trend, new year's, happy holidays, holiday party outfits, beauty, hair, how to, tips, party, holiday, winter, best products
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...