Wanna put your hearts up this V-Day? Make over your tips with a sweet red ‘n’ white nail art DIY. Spy the steps below!
What you’ll need:
• Red nail polish
• White nail art pen or white nail polish & toothpick
• Top coat
What you’ll do:
1. Paint all your nails red and let dry.
2. On your pinky and pointer finger, use the white nail art pen to draw a French tip.
3. On your thumb and middle finger, use your white nail art pen to draw tiny polka dots. (It’s easiest if you start with a vertical row down the middle!)
4. On your ring finger, use your white nail art pen to outline the shape of a heart. Once you finish the outline, fill the heart in.
5. Finish off with a topcoat to prevent the chipping and you’re done!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
+ Hair, makeup, nails: All things pretty with our weekly style newsletter
+ Ooh la la! Catch his eye with our Get Gorgeous guide
+ The perfect swoon-worthy date night hair
GL GIVEAWAY! Sweat in style with a $400 stash of Reebok goodies.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY KAYLA ANDERSON ON 1/16/2014 6:00:00 PM
POSTED IN valentine's day, V-Day fashion, beauty, how to, tips, nails, diy mani