Web Toolbar by Wibiya
 
 
 

GL PROFILES

More Friends = More Fun

 
 

GL
Tweets !

4 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

7 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

8 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

 

sponsored links

Got a fire in your pants? The problem might be your iPhone


 

The incendiary device apparently made a popping sound before it started to smoke shortly after school began on Friday morning. The fire erupted quickly, and caused the phone to fall from her pants pocket. It looked noticeably burnt, onlookers say.

 

The girl, however, acted quickly with the fire drill-honed stop-drop-roll technique…and then wriggled quickly out of her pants before snagging a blanket provided by a teacher. She headed to a local hospital for treatment and is perfectly fine, thank goodness.

 

The fire is currently under investigation. The state fire marshal believes that sitting on the phone may have short-circuited the device and thus caused the fire. Yikes!

 

LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…

+ Spread the love! Our top 7 fave charities

+ 14 ways to stick it to V-Day

+ Make your bestie’s day with these tips 

 

WIN BIG! Stay pretty in pink all month with our February giveaway.

MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.

BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 2/5/2014 6:13:00 PM

POSTED IN ,

< PREVIOUS   NEXT >   
comments powered by Disqus
 
Oh no! Your room is a mess and your crew is coming over in an hour. How do ya deal?



 
 

Want to follow in the fashionable footsteps of Danielle Bradbery?

 

Want to do good and look great—just like

Danielle Bradbery? CLICK HERE to find out how

you can become a star (plus score tons of

BOBS from Skechers swag!) in the 

#voiceofBOBS Instagram challenge.

 
Posts From Our Friends

sponsored links