Sarah Hyland’s makeup look at the 2014 Golden Globes is the perfect way to look flawless while staying natural. She pairs a halo braid with dewy skin and bold brows for an ultra chic look and boy, did she nail it! This is a great way to wear makeup for everyday or any formal event, so why not try it out? Snag our steps below.
The most important part to getting Sarah Hyland’s makeup
look is a highlighter or a luminous glow primer.
1. Pump a skin primer into fingers and massage into your skin to create glowing, fresh skin.
2. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara, being sure it’s not clumpy to keep it natural.
3. Find a brow gel with brush-on fibers that instantly thicken and darken your brows. Brush on in upward strokes for perfectly full brows.
4. Finish the face makeup with a yummy-smelling butter gloss and pop it into your purse for touchups.
5. These Essie polishes are the exact ones Sarah wore to the Golden Globes if you want to snag her mani, too.
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Primer, $13, ulta.com
Benefit Gimme Brow, $22, sephora.com
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel, $5, nordstrom.com
Essie Polishes: Blushing Bride & bbf Best Boyfriend, $9, beauty.com
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
+ Hair, makeup, nails: All things pretty with our weekly style newsletter
+ Put love at your fingertips with this 5-minute V-Day mani
+ Ooh la la! Catch his eye with our Get Gorgeous guide
WIN BIG! Stay pretty in pink all month with our February giveaway.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 2/13/2014 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Golden Globes, Celebs, star style, Sarah Hyland, looks to catch his eye, valentine's day, V-Day dates, beauty, how to, tips, make-up, skin, eyes, party, lips, cheap, best products