Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
Deskspiration to declutter your desk
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
8 brain foods that will help you ace that exam!
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM
2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2
3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE
Check these out, too...
What you'll do:
1. Start off the look with straightened hair, this is perfect for hiding second day bedhead.
2. Apply frizz-fighting shine oil and use a boar’s hair bristle brush to tame flyaways and evenly distribute the product.
3. Separate a section of hair on each side above your ears for your braids and clip the rest of your hair up to get it out of the way.
4. Take one of your sections and braid all the way to the end. To ensure there are no bumps I like to hold my hair up and braid backwards toward the back of my head. Secure with a clear elastic band and repeat this step on the other side.
5. Flip your head over and pull all of your hair into a pony, before you tie it back be sure smooth out the top section with a brush.
6. This step is optional, but if you want to hide your black ponytail holder take a 1” piece of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secure this with a few bobby pins.
What you'll need:
Not Your Mother’s Lock Luster Argan Oil Treatment, $6, ulta.com
Conair Classic Wood Natural Shine Booster, $10, target.com
Goody Girls Mini/Small Clear Latex Elastics, $5, folica.com
How to do your hair in 5 minutes (and still look awesome)
4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown
Growing out your hair? Try this awesome ingredient
7 more reasons we love hair chalk: a week of cute styles!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
+ Hair, makeup, nails: All things pretty with our weekly style newsletter
+ 7 days, 7 different ‘dos. You’re welcome
+ Get your glow on! Skincare secrets every girl should know
WIN BIG! Step into spring with style with our shoe-tacluar March giveaway.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 3/15/2014 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, cheap, best products
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.