Four wicked ways to transform your home from ordinary to out of this world
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
I can't stop tearing my hair out...help!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Your ultimate shopping guide: when to save and when to splurge
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 fall inspired smoothies to try now
Where will you meet your next crush?
Sneak a peek at our October/November issue starring Peyton List!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz
9 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday
10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG
Check these out, too...
What you'll do:
1. Start off the look with straightened hair, this is perfect for hiding second day bedhead.
2. Apply frizz-fighting shine oil and use a boar’s hair bristle brush to tame flyaways and evenly distribute the product.
3. Separate a section of hair on each side above your ears for your braids and clip the rest of your hair up to get it out of the way.
4. Take one of your sections and braid all the way to the end. To ensure there are no bumps I like to hold my hair up and braid backwards toward the back of my head. Secure with a clear elastic band and repeat this step on the other side.
5. Flip your head over and pull all of your hair into a pony, before you tie it back be sure smooth out the top section with a brush.
6. This step is optional, but if you want to hide your black ponytail holder take a 1” piece of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secure this with a few bobby pins.
What you'll need:
Not Your Mother’s Lock Luster Argan Oil Treatment, $6, ulta.com
Conair Classic Wood Natural Shine Booster, $10, target.com
Goody Girls Mini/Small Clear Latex Elastics, $5, folica.com
Make your ponytail seriously sparkle!
How to do your hair in 5 minutes (and still look awesome)
4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown
Growing out your hair? Try this awesome ingredient
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
+ Hair, makeup, nails: All things pretty with our weekly style newsletter
+ 7 days, 7 different ‘dos. You’re welcome
+ Get your glow on! Skincare secrets every girl should know
WIN BIG! Step into spring with style with our shoe-tacluar March giveaway.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 3/15/2014 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, cheap, best products
Glam up with Jane Cosmetics. CLICK HERE to win a stylish stash of back-to-school beauty must-haves!
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.