Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie
These high school students honored the memory of their friend in a super special way
Guess which Nickelodeon classic is heading to Broadway?
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 snatch an over-the-door Peg It Board mirror by New View from @Kohls: http://t.co/MMumIODIw6
2 HOURS AGO This surprising new trend will give you a FLAWLESS face every time: http://t.co/ciZroKMSMu pic.twitter.com/faDwoDVoUJ
14 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf
Check these out, too...
What you'll do:
1. Start off the look with straightened hair, this is perfect for hiding second day bedhead.
2. Apply frizz-fighting shine oil and use a boar’s hair bristle brush to tame flyaways and evenly distribute the product.
3. Separate a section of hair on each side above your ears for your braids and clip the rest of your hair up to get it out of the way.
4. Take one of your sections and braid all the way to the end. To ensure there are no bumps I like to hold my hair up and braid backwards toward the back of my head. Secure with a clear elastic band and repeat this step on the other side.
5. Flip your head over and pull all of your hair into a pony, before you tie it back be sure smooth out the top section with a brush.
6. This step is optional, but if you want to hide your black ponytail holder take a 1” piece of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic. Secure this with a few bobby pins.
What you'll need:
Not Your Mother’s Lock Luster Argan Oil Treatment, $6, ulta.com
Conair Classic Wood Natural Shine Booster, $10, target.com
Goody Girls Mini/Small Clear Latex Elastics, $5, folica.com
Bangs are back! Get fringe-spiration from your fave celebrities
Hey, naturalistas! Keep your locks luscious with these protective styles
#WetHairDontCare: The coolest shower-and-go styles
The busy girl's guide to no-fuss hairstyles
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…
+ Hair, makeup, nails: All things pretty with our weekly style newsletter
+ 7 days, 7 different ‘dos. You’re welcome
+ Get your glow on! Skincare secrets every girl should know
WIN BIG! Step into spring with style with our shoe-tacluar March giveaway.
MAJOR PLUS Get the latest from GL on Google+ and Instagram.
BY SAMANTHA WILSON ON 3/15/2014 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, cheap, best products
DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!
Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.
CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.