Chocolate lover’s dream
Ooey, gooey, bite-sized perfection. These super tasty chocolate truffles only require four ingredients and will disappear from the snack table faster than you can pop one (or three) in your mouth.
What you’ll need:
- 3 doz. chocolate sandwich cookies (like an Oreo)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 4 oz. hot pink melting chocolate wafers
What you’ll do:
1. Place cookies in a gallon-size
sealable plastic bag, seal and crush with the back of a large wooden spoon (you
can also use a food processor.)
2. Empty cookie crumbs and
softened cream cheese into mixer and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Transfer chocolate mixture to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour. Roll mixture into 1” balls and place on rimmed cookie sheet lined with wax/parchment paper and freeze for an hour.
4. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl/glass measuring cup and heat on low for 1-2 minutes until it starts to melt. Stir for 60 seconds. If chocolate pieces remain, microwave for another 60 seconds and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
5. Remove chocolate balls from the freezer and drop one by one into melted chocolate. When completely covered, return to wax/parchment-lined cookie sheet. Repeat process until all are covered.
6. Melt hot pink chocolate wafers
in microwave for 1 minute and stir until completely melted. Spoon into a
sealable plastic bag, seal and snip off just the very end of a bottom corner.
Pipe chocolate decoratively over truffles.
7. Return truffles to the freezer
until completely set and then store in the refrigerator.
Recipe by: partybluprintsblog.com