10 things to give up for Lent
1. Stop saying and thinking negative things about your body.
2. Give up grease—we’re thinking potato chips, fried foods and, sigh, pizza.
3. Avoid artificial sweeteners. See ya, aspartame.
4. Abstain from avoiding workouts. No excuses.
5. Stop being a picky eater. You get one “I won’t eat that” dispensation a week.
6. Give your skin a break and stop using makeup.
7. Ditch dry skin and lather up with lotion after every shower and hand-wash.
8. Forget dieting. No more restricting what you eat based on silly rules. Eat healthy!
9. Don’t set foot on a scale. It’s time to stop worrying about your weight.
10. Stop staying up past your bed time. Get your snooze on, sweetie!
Are you observing Lent? If so, what are you giving up this year?