20 reasons Dad totally rocks
1. He’s always good for an action movie.
2. Chances are he’s the best dude you know.
3. You’re still his little princess. Not everybody can be Kate Middleton, ya know.
4. He always thinks you look great. OK, he’s not big on your itty-bitty bikini, but you get the picture!
5. He gave you a crash course in baseball basics…and now you can impress the jock you’ve been eyeing with all your know-how.
6. Eek! Spider! DAD! Phew…
7. We’re not big in the lectures, but we’ve gotta admit he knows what he’s talking about.
8. You totally owe your knowledge of classic rock legends to him.
9. Dad’s always game for a li’l competition. Race ya to the pizza place!
10. Going through a break-up? He’s always there when you need a shoulder to cry on.
11. Those bad jokes of his are so terrible, they’re actually kinda funny.
12. He can fix your caved-in bookshelf in a jiffy.
13. He never plays favorites (but if he had a favorite, it’d definitely be you!).
14. Wanna do something you haven’t done since you were teeny? Dad’ll always go along ‘cause he loves spending time with you.
15. He’ll always believe in you, even when you start doubting yourself.
16. When you were little, he had voices for every character in your favorite book. Nowadays, he pulls them out to make ya smile when you’re feeling blue.
17. For better or worse, he wants what’s best for you 100-percent of the time.
18. He’s secretly super-sappy.
19. He’ll never forget your birthday. Ever.
20. Dad’s a super hero. He might not don a cape and tights, but he’s always there when you need saving…or, you know, a hug.