10 must-do New Year resolutions
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and comin’ up fast! Have you started thinkin’ up those resolutions for the new year? Oh yea… Well, whether you’ve already got a list a mile long or haven’t even had the chance to jot some down, we’ve got 10 to-dos that ya have to knock out this year! Check it out.
1. Forgive and forget—life's too short to hold grudges.
2. Clean out your room and make someone’s day—one person's trash is another person's treasure. Donate your old clothes to a charity.
3. Let the boy drama settle and focus on the people who are always there for you. As the mantra goes…Boys come and go, but your girls are there for life!
4. Instead of constantly nagging your parents for money, help your ‘rents with chores around the house and earn those bucks.
5. Doing well in school? Share the wealth! Volunteer to be an after school tutor.
6. Do yourself a favor, ask your parents to take you to a local clinic and get the flu vaccine.
7. Call a relative you haven't talked to in a while. Even if it’s short and sweet, they’ll still love to hear your voice.
8. Skip the fast food—help your ‘rents cook a homemade meal for the whole fam.
9. Try something new. Check out a local art gallery or science museum. Anytime is a great time for learning.
10. Start a journal or scrapbook so you can learn from your mistakes and look back on all the good times.
What are your New Year resolutions for 2014? Share in the comments below.