Ever stand in front of the mirror with no idea what to do with that mop on top of your head? You're not alone, girl. This spring, instead of throwing hair into a messy bun or leaving it down and straight for the millionth time, try out a trendy twist.
1. Start with dry hair and part it down the middle with a rattail comb. Choose a one-inch section of hair from either side of your part.
2. Start twisting tightly. Don't worry; the twist will naturally loosen so it won't look too severe.
3. Move along your hairline, adding additional hair into the twist as you go.
4. Stop just behind your ear and use bobby pins to pin it in place.
5. Grab all your remaining hair with one hand.
6. Leave your hand holding your hair against your head. Use your other hand to tightly twist the hair until you get to the ends.
7. In a circular motion, twist hair around itself into a spiral against your head.
8. Use a hair tie to secure it. The bun will naturally loosen and small pieces may fray out, giving you a more carefree look—totally gorgeous.
When to rock it: With casual outfits. It's a chic way to up the cuteness factor of your everyday look.
1. Start with dry hair and part it down the middle. Choose a one-inch section of hair from either side of the part at your forehead.
2. Start the piece of hair tightly. Do not pull in any additional hair.
3. Twist until you've reached your desired look.