Sweet 'n' Salty Popcorn
Do you love the salty taste of popcorn, yet crave something to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours? Well, this sweet n' salty popcorn is the perfect snack for you. Make this simple snack for yourself after school or serve it up for the kids you're babysitting for. This is a recipe for OLDER kids, since popcorn and some of the smaller pieces are a choking hazard!
1 Bag Popped Popcorn
1 cup raisins
1 cup peanuts, almonds or cashews
1 cup M&Ms
2 Tablespoons cinnamon sugar
1. Put bag of popcorn in microwave for 3-4 minutes
2. Put raisins, nuts, M&Ms in separate bowl
3. Combine with popped popcorn
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top
5. Mix contents together and EAT!