Fruity Yogurt Pops
This healthy frozen snack is easy to make and fun to design. Let kids pick their own combos of fruit and yogurt and then the hardest thing you have to do is keep them busy while they wait for the popsicles to freeze!
2 cups fruit of your choice
2 cups low fat yogurt of same (or complimentary) flavor
12 small paper cups
12 wooden popsicle sticks
1. Combine strawberries and yogurt. Mix well.
2. Fill cups with mixture. Cover cups with plastic wrap or tin foil.
3. Insert a stick through the plastic wrap or tin foil.
4. Freeze popsicles until firm.
5. Gently tear away paper cup from frozen yogurt popsicle before eating.
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipesjump to comments