Cinnamon Swirl Toast...in Seconds!
Love the cinnamony taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Wanna make your own sweet li'l snack with the kids. Here's a super easy treat. So easy to make that even the little ones can play top chef.
Butter or margarine
1. Toast bread in oven, until slightly browned.
2. Spread butter lightly until it melts in.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl, then sprinkle on to toast.
4. Add as many raisins as you like.
5. Put back in toaster oven for one minute.
6. Fold bread in half and enjoy! For smaller kids, cut up into bite-sized pieces.
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipesjump to comments