Crunchy Tuna Sandwich
Need to make the kiddies a quick lunch with a li'l pizzazz? This tuna sandwich makes for a tasty lunch, in a crunch.
2 slices whole wheat toast
One can albacore tuna fish
Potato chips (your choice...you can try all different flavors – sour cream and onion, barbeque, kettle-cooked – to give this sammie added flavor)
*if you want you can also add veggies to the tuna salad – carrots, celery or cucumber finely diced would work. Just make sure you buy the veggies pre-chopped up or do the chopping yourself.
1. Open the can of tuna fish, and finely mash it into a bowl.
2. Add a tbspn of mayo.
3. Mash the mayo and tuna together to create tuna salad.
4. Take a handful of potato chips and crush them with your hand into the bowl, combining it with the tuna salad.
5. Mix tuna salad all together.
6. Scoop tuna salad on to wheat bread.
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipesjump to comments