How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
344 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
BY GL ON 12/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN tampons
Hey guys, Im having trouble insirting a tampon. Is it ok to use water instead of k-y jelly?
by lovya14 on 6/29/2009 1:12:02 PM
Alright girlies, inserting a tampon at first can be well...gross. But once you get the hang of it, it isn't that bad! Here are a few tips that help when inserting a tampon:
1. Remember, RELAX your muscles. If they aren't relaxed, it can make it harder to insert a tampon...which will make it hurt!
2. When you insert a tampon, put it at a slight angle to follow the slant of your vagina. There is no way the tampon can go into your uterus or anywhere else-there aren't any openings where the tampon can get through!
3. What also helps me is Vaseline. Even though it sounds strange, put some vaseline on the tip of the tampon before inserting it. This will help the tampon slide in easily.
4. A mirror. For your first few tries, use a mirror to help you find your vagina opening. Don't know where it is? It is the hole right below where pee comes out. Your anus is right above it.
5. Another way to find your vagina opening is this: Spread the lower part of your butt cheecks apart...then look below your butt. This will help the vagina become more visible.
We all know getting your period is a pain the butt and gross...but one positive is that our body is showing us that we are healthy! That's a plus!
I hoped I helped someone! Good Luck! Remember to just do it no matter how scared you are because - trust me - you will feel so much cleaner, happier, and better during your period with a tampon.
by sportybabe on 6/29/2009 1:08:13 PM
by lovya14 on 6/29/2009 1:07:14 PM
Thnx willowxx thats exactally wht i needed lol im a retard but still
by swimmerxox on 6/29/2009 8:17:10 AM
sabbyeps2324--ugh too true! periods are the worst... but still, guys have their own puberty problems...
by ttlredhead on 6/29/2009 12:49:44 AM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!