This easy smoothie recipe will quench your thirst and help you get your summer bikini bod. Best part about it? You can mix ‘n’ match different fruits to create the smoothie flavor that suits you best! It's a great bet for a healthy breakfast or an energizing after-school snack.
What You’ll Need:
1 frozen banana (Freeze it the night before)
6 frozen strawberries
2 scoops Dannon All Natural Vanilla Yogurt
2 scoops sherbet or sorbet (flavor of your choice)
½ cup Orange Juice
What You’ll Do:
1. Freeze the fruit you decide you want to put in your smoothie the night before
2. Add the ingredients into a blender
3. Blend the ingredients until there’s no clumps
4. You may have to add more juice depending on the thickness of the smoothie
5. Pour into glass and serve!
Our tip: Add a li'l fruit garnish to make it gourmet.
POSTED ON 4/3/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, snack, drink