Looking for a quick lunch? These wraps are easy to make and fun to customize! You can put practically anything on them and it’s an instant portable meal for your kiddies. All you need is a flour tortilla and the toppings of your choice.
You can teach the kids how to make these easy wraps. Imagine how surprised the 'rents will be when their kids can make their own delicious and nutritious lunches.
Here's some of our faves!
1. Spread peanut butter over a flour tortilla leaving about an inch of space around edge.
2. Spread jelly over the peanut butter (If you don’t like jelly you can put honey instead!).
3. Add slices of banana on top of PB & J.
3. Fold the left and right edges towards the center about an inch then roll up the wrap.
Cream Cheese, Ham and Carrot
1. Spread cream cheese over the tortilla, leaving an inch of space around the edge.
2. Cover with thin ham slices. (Not a ham fan? Substitute any kind of deli meat, and feel free to switch up the cheese too or spice it up with flavored cheese spreads!)
3. Sprinkle with grated carrots.
4. Roll it up the same way as the PB&J wrap.
Hummus and Veggie
1. Spread hummus over the tortilla.
2. Cover with a layer of lettuce and whatever veggies you want (peppers, cucumbers, and radishes make for great wraps!).
3. You can sprinkle some grated cheese over the top if you want, then roll it up.
POSTED ON 11/10/2009 11:02:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes