Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
What You'll Need:
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
What You'll Do:
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card