Whether you’re throwing a scare-tastic Halloween bash or
just invited to one, these delicious cupcakes will make you the hit of any
party. Trick-or-treat never tasted so good!
What You Need:
1 box of cake mix (makes about 24 cupcakes)
1 can of chocolate frosting
24 Halloween-themed cupcake holders
Toppings (pick one or a few):
What You Do:
1. Mix the batter according to the instructions on the box.
2. Place the cupcake holders in the cupcake tray.
3. Pour the batter into the muffin pan until the circles are
half full. (Don’t worry, they will rise).
4. Follow the baking instructions on the box.
5. After the cupcakes have cooled, spread chocolate frosting
6. Decorate the cupcakes with your choice of topping.
Break a Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie in half and write RIP
on them in frosting to create mini tombstones. Stick them in the cupcakes for a
totally creepy effect!
BY L’OREAL THOMPSON ON 9/30/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN cupcake, halloween, sweet treats, fall recipes, cake, recipes