Whether you’ve been babysitting for six months or six
years, we know you’ve got a some terrific tricks up your sleeve.
Wanna be in an upcoming issue of GL? Send us your best
advice for landing a job, impressing the parents, getting a raise, entertaining
the kids, busting a tantrum and more. If you’re a babysitting rock star, we
wanna know your secrets to success!
PLUS >> Not
exactly a tween or a teen? Tell us how babysitting has changed since your first
gig however many years ago and your last job taking care of tots.
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been babysitting?
3. What do you usually charge per hour?
4. Why did you decide to start babysitting?
5. What do you like most about babysitting?
6. What's your go-to babysitting activity?
7. How do you get a new client?
8. What's the worst thing that's happened to you on the job?
9. Have you taken any babysitting classes or first-aid certification classes? If so, which ones?
10. What's your No. 1 secret to being a successful babysitter?
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 1/25/2011 1:00:00 PM
POSTED IN babysit, be a pro babysitter, babysitting 101, babysitting activities, how much should I get paid, how to be the best babysitter ever, Question of the Week