. Here's how to get a harlequin-inspired mani for today's revelry.
It's Mardi Gras, girlies! Turn up the big band jazz, serve up some jambalaya and deck your tips in green, gold and purple. Today is all about that New Orleans love. Even if you're miles away from the Big Easy, this Fat Tuesday fingernail design is a close second to a stroll through the festive French Quarter. Now if only I had a slice of
1. After a clear coat, paint your base
color. Let dry.
2. Cut a triangular piece of tape and
place in the middle of your nail.
3. Paint second above or below the tape.
You can alternate the colors, or keep it consistent.
4. Paint third color. Peel tape
immediately. Let dry.
5. After a few quick touch-ups, finish with a
clear top coat. Voilà!
How are you celebrating Mardi Gras? Share in the comments below.
BY KARMEN FOX ON 3/4/2014 2:21:00 PM
POSTED IN holiday, beauty, how to, nails, diy mani, Mardi Gras