Community star Alison Brie’s funsy
topknot—how perfect would this be for a cinchy prom updo? We’re dishing the
deets on how you can score this style right at home. Tiara not included.
What Ya Need…
1. Start out by brushing your hair to make it smooth ‘n’
2. Pull hair into a high ponytail on the crown of your head
and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Take a small section of the ponytail and roll it back to
the elastic using two fingers to create a large loop. Secure the loop to your
head with a bobby pin.
4. Repeat step 3 with another small section of hair. Continue
curling and looping your hair until you have made a complete bun!
5. Mist the bun with your fave hairspray to hold the look in
tip: Pack extra bobbies in your clutch to tuck in any flyaways during the
Love this post? You'll heart these, too!