to keep in touch with your cutie this summer? Here are some cute 'n' clever ways to keep those feelings strong when school rolls around in fall.
If he’s home:
1. Just pick up the phone. Go ahead, it won’t kill
you. It’s a classic way to keep in touch with your cutie! Sometimes hearing
your voice is all he needs to be reminded of how totally awesome you are.
2. Let’s turn it up a notch... Video call him. The
face time will let your relationship blossom more than it can through letters
on a page or words through a phone.
3. Wanna catch up, but don’t have that much time?
Text him. This quick method of communication can cut the awkwardness of a phone
call if you don’t have much to say, but shows you're thinking about him.
4. Throw a party and invite him. Hanging out with him
is a great way to get reconnected.
5. If he goes to summer school or a day camp, swing
by his house and drop off homemade goodies when he’s done for the day.
Either of you going to camp or on vacation?
6. Write a letter or send a postcard. A handwritten
note shows you’re interested.
7. Talk to him through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
or Tumblr. With Facebook it’s even better – you can have a private conversation
in an inbox.
him a mixed CD for him to take on the road. He’ll think of you every time he
listens to it.
9. Take a road trip. If he’s nearby, ask your parents
or a friend whether they would drive you to see him to hangout.
10. Make plans for the end of the summer. Fantasizing
about your crush isn’t bad if you can come up with some good hangout ideas.
BY SARAH OLEISKY AND TESS MORAN ON 6/9/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN summer, guys, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF, how to flirt, crush crash course, get his attention now