Need a break from schoolwork but don’t have much time to set
the homework aside? These 15-minute pick-me-ups will give you a weekend-worthy break
without compromising your homework time. After trying these quick activities, you’ll
feel like you just put a little bit of weekend into your week.
1. Turn the front of your notebook into a collage with cut-outs
from your GL mag.
3. Join some neighborhood kids outside for a game of
foursquare, HORSE, tag or jump rope.
4. Make a mini playlist of four or five of your best jams. Hit
play and dance your heart out.
5. Grab your favorite piece from your wardrobe and figure out
five new ways to wear it.
7. Lie down in the grass and watch the clouds go by.
10. Frame a pic of you and your BFF and glue a magnet to the
back for instant locker glam. Got
another 15 mins? Decorate the frame with buttons, stickers, glitter or
11. Hop on your bike and ride it to your BFF’s house instead of
asking Mom for a ride.
14. Create an original piece of artwork to hang in your room.
And yes, finger painting totally counts. Modern art, anyone?
BY LAUREN IZQUIERDO ON 10/2/2012 7:13:00 PM
POSTED IN fun stuff, weekend fun, relax, redo your room, boredom buster, get outside, fall fun