There’s nothing like stars to represent your patriotic
pride! Try sportin’ this look for the day before Election Day.
What you’ll need:
White nail polish
Red nail polish
Blue nail polish
Clear nail polish
Red and blue small star confetti
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your thumb and pinky nails red.
2. Paint your index finger nail blue.
3. Paint the middle and ring finger nails white.
4. Before the middle nails dry, lightly push on red and blue
confetti stars. The nail polish acts as glue so they should stick pretty well.
5. Add a coat of clear nail polish to seal everything in and
BY SHELBY NEWSOME ON 11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, how to, tips, nails, diy mani, Election-centric nails, election 2012, rock the vote