On the tenth day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Snowy Snowmen mani.
Snowmen are perfect for all winter long. Brace this fella for a cheery and chilly Winter Solstice vibe.
What you’ll need:
• Blue nail polish
• White nail polish
• Black nail polish
• Orange nail polish
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint nails blue and let dry.
2. On thumb and ring finger nails, paint on a large white circle using a toothpick.
3. Take the end of the toothpick to dab on two black dots to make his eyes.
4. Finish the face off with a carrot nose, using orange polish and a toothpick.
5. On the rest of the nails, take a toothpick and dab on white polka dots to create the effect of falling snow.
BY SHELBY NEWSOME ON 12/23/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN holiday, christmas, beauty, how to, nails, holiday, winter, diy mani, 12 Days of Christmas Nails