.) To get ya in on tomorrow’s festive horror scene, we’re passing out not one, but two terror-worthy tutorials. Scare in style, babes!
It’s the last week of Halloween Manis! (Check out our previous ghoulish nail art
• Top Coat
green nail polish
• Thin paintbrush, nail pen, toothpick or Sharpie (for stitches)
1. Paint your basecoat green. Let dry.
2. With the tool of your choice (we used a Sharpie pen), draw random lines across the nail, resembling a patchwork quilt.
3. Draw alternating hash marks on the lines to create the stitches.
1. Paint your basecoat black. Let dry.
2. With a thin paintbrush (or tool of your choice), draw a green line at the tip of the nail.
3. Starting from the green line, draw three or so lines of different lengths. Dot your drip at the bottom, then round out any edges where the top line and drip meet.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
+ Get pretty faster with The Look! Sign up for our weekly newsletter for all things fab
+ Cute costumes you can DIY on the cheap
+ 13 spooktacular Halloween nails
WIN IT! Step into fall with a $1200 stash of ah-mazing boots.
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!
BY KARMEN FOX ON 10/30/2013 1:00:00 PM
POSTED IN halloween, beauty, how to, nails, diy mani, Spooktacular Nails