The perfect time to make a move on your crush
Watch the new He Named Me Malala trailer here
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Keep your white sneakers looking brand-new
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo
5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm
6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE
1. It’s down to you and that girl Michelle for the lead in your school’s production of Wicked. You dash to the bulletin board as the cast list finally goes up…only to find out she’ll be wearing the green makeup. What’s the first thing you say to your BFF?
2. Your bud Mia’s BF Todd is always totally cheesing you—smiling, winking and checking you out. You can’t resist…
3. Your sis Ashley is an amazing singer —she even performs at weddings. So what talent are you trying to develop?
4. Your soccer team is clawing its way through a tough tiebreaker. Finally, it looks like you guys are gonna pull off a win—‘til Sasha, your goalie, misses a block, and the other team scores. What do you think as you and Sasha walk off the field?
5. You’ve entered the school spelling bee, and your brain is screamin’ from trying to learn the origin of every single word that could possibly be used. Then today, you happen to spot a copy of the actual official secret spelling bee word list in your English teacher’s wastebasket. Would you fish the list outta the trash if you knew you wouldn’t get caught?
6. At your fall family reunion, your uncle organizes a 100-yard dash and pits you against your 9-year old cousin Jared. So what’s your plan of action for the race?
7. Your BF Matt’s family is all about outdoor sports, and they invite you on their last finish trip of the season. Matt prides himself on always hooking the biggest catch – and he looks bummed when you end up reeling in a monster truck-sized trout on your first try. What’s your move?
8. Which celeb’s career philosophy do you most admire?
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.