5 tricks for making Thanksgiving dinner healthier
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
20 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI
12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP
15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR
1. It’s down to you and that girl Michelle for the lead in your school’s production of Wicked. You dash to the bulletin board as the cast list finally goes up…only to find out she’ll be wearing the green makeup. What’s the first thing you say to your BFF?
2. Your bud Mia’s BF Todd is always totally cheesing you—smiling, winking and checking you out. You can’t resist…
3. Your sis Ashley is an amazing singer —she even performs at weddings. So what talent are you trying to develop?
4. Your soccer team is clawing its way through a tough tiebreaker. Finally, it looks like you guys are gonna pull off a win—‘til Sasha, your goalie, misses a block, and the other team scores. What do you think as you and Sasha walk off the field?
5. You’ve entered the school spelling bee, and your brain is screamin’ from trying to learn the origin of every single word that could possibly be used. Then today, you happen to spot a copy of the actual official secret spelling bee word list in your English teacher’s wastebasket. Would you fish the list outta the trash if you knew you wouldn’t get caught?
6. At your fall family reunion, your uncle organizes a 100-yard dash and pits you against your 9-year old cousin Jared. So what’s your plan of action for the race?
7. Your BF Matt’s family is all about outdoor sports, and they invite you on their last finish trip of the season. Matt prides himself on always hooking the biggest catch – and he looks bummed when you end up reeling in a monster truck-sized trout on your first try. What’s your move?
8. Which celeb’s career philosophy do you most admire?
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!