5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Little Willow's costume craze is super cute
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
4 foods that give you bad breath
Are you social media obsessed?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8
1 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2
2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq
1. It’s down to you and that girl Michelle for the lead in your school’s production of Wicked. You dash to the bulletin board as the cast list finally goes up…only to find out she’ll be wearing the green makeup. What’s the first thing you say to your BFF?
2. Your bud Mia’s BF Todd is always totally cheesing you—smiling, winking and checking you out. You can’t resist…
3. Your sis Ashley is an amazing singer —she even performs at weddings. So what talent are you trying to develop?
4. Your soccer team is clawing its way through a tough tiebreaker. Finally, it looks like you guys are gonna pull off a win—‘til Sasha, your goalie, misses a block, and the other team scores. What do you think as you and Sasha walk off the field?
5. You’ve entered the school spelling bee, and your brain is screamin’ from trying to learn the origin of every single word that could possibly be used. Then today, you happen to spot a copy of the actual official secret spelling bee word list in your English teacher’s wastebasket. Would you fish the list outta the trash if you knew you wouldn’t get caught?
6. At your fall family reunion, your uncle organizes a 100-yard dash and pits you against your 9-year old cousin Jared. So what’s your plan of action for the race?
7. Your BF Matt’s family is all about outdoor sports, and they invite you on their last finish trip of the season. Matt prides himself on always hooking the biggest catch – and he looks bummed when you end up reeling in a monster truck-sized trout on your first try. What’s your move?
8. Which celeb’s career philosophy do you most admire?
are taking over the big screen! Who is your favorite heroine?
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!