4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl swoon
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Look no further than Seeker for your next read
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW
6 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ
7 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn
1. It’s down to you and that girl Michelle for the lead in your school’s production of Wicked. You dash to the bulletin board as the cast list finally goes up…only to find out she’ll be wearing the green makeup. What’s the first thing you say to your BFF?
2. Your bud Mia’s BF Todd is always totally cheesing you—smiling, winking and checking you out. You can’t resist…
3. Your sis Ashley is an amazing singer —she even performs at weddings. So what talent are you trying to develop?
4. Your soccer team is clawing its way through a tough tiebreaker. Finally, it looks like you guys are gonna pull off a win—‘til Sasha, your goalie, misses a block, and the other team scores. What do you think as you and Sasha walk off the field?
5. You’ve entered the school spelling bee, and your brain is screamin’ from trying to learn the origin of every single word that could possibly be used. Then today, you happen to spot a copy of the actual official secret spelling bee word list in your English teacher’s wastebasket. Would you fish the list outta the trash if you knew you wouldn’t get caught?
6. At your fall family reunion, your uncle organizes a 100-yard dash and pits you against your 9-year old cousin Jared. So what’s your plan of action for the race?
7. Your BF Matt’s family is all about outdoor sports, and they invite you on their last finish trip of the season. Matt prides himself on always hooking the biggest catch – and he looks bummed when you end up reeling in a monster truck-sized trout on your first try. What’s your move?
8. Which celeb’s career philosophy do you most admire?
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.