Dear Carol: My sister is going to spill my crush!
Plan your most productive day yet
Justin Bieber is getting his act together
Feel Good Friday: Watch this school's head embrace his inner Elsa with a snowy 'Let It Go' parody
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
GL + Barbizon present: Meet our 2014 PTD model search winner, Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 MINUTES AGO You know what the Super Bowl means... tons of cute Pinterest-y football-shaped snacks, duh 🍕�http://t.co/sTnXkdcFB2B2
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveway! 4 gym rats select a capri pant of their choice from Onzie: http://t.co/pXfQ8Olt90
2 HOURS AGO We've got heart-eyes for @lucyhale's bouncy blowout this Vday! Get the look here: http://t.co/j1fsxpj6VS
1. It’s down to you and that girl Michelle for the lead in your school’s production of Wicked. You dash to the bulletin board as the cast list finally goes up…only to find out she’ll be wearing the green makeup. What’s the first thing you say to your BFF?
2. Your bud Mia’s BF Todd is always totally cheesing you—smiling, winking and checking you out. You can’t resist…
3. Your sis Ashley is an amazing singer —she even performs at weddings. So what talent are you trying to develop?
4. Your soccer team is clawing its way through a tough tiebreaker. Finally, it looks like you guys are gonna pull off a win—‘til Sasha, your goalie, misses a block, and the other team scores. What do you think as you and Sasha walk off the field?
5. You’ve entered the school spelling bee, and your brain is screamin’ from trying to learn the origin of every single word that could possibly be used. Then today, you happen to spot a copy of the actual official secret spelling bee word list in your English teacher’s wastebasket. Would you fish the list outta the trash if you knew you wouldn’t get caught?
6. At your fall family reunion, your uncle organizes a 100-yard dash and pits you against your 9-year old cousin Jared. So what’s your plan of action for the race?
7. Your BF Matt’s family is all about outdoor sports, and they invite you on their last finish trip of the season. Matt prides himself on always hooking the biggest catch – and he looks bummed when you end up reeling in a monster truck-sized trout on your first try. What’s your move?
8. Which celeb’s career philosophy do you most admire?
Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...
In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.