Paint a parade on your nails with a Mardi Gras mani
It's Mardi Gras, girlies! Turn up the big band jazz, serve up some jambalaya and deck your tips in green, gold and purple. Today is all about that New Orleans love. Even if you're miles away from the Big Easy, this Fat Tuesday fingernail design is a close second to a stroll through the festive French Quarter. Now if only I had a slice of King Cake. Here's how to get a harlequin-inspired mani for today's revelry.
1. After a clear coat, paint your base color. Let dry.
2. Cut a triangular piece of tape and place in the middle of your nail.
3. Paint second above or below the tape. You can alternate the colors, or keep it consistent.
4. Paint third color. Peel tape immediately. Let dry.
5. After a few quick touch-ups, finish with a clear top coat. Voilà!
How are you celebrating Mardi Gras? Share in the comments below.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE TOO…