Easy prom hair: Snag Alison Brie's princess bun
We’re loving Community star Alison Brie’s funsy topknot—how perfect would this be for a cinchy prom updo? We’re dishing the deets on how you can score this style right at home. Tiara not included.
What Ya Need…
1. Start out by brushing your hair to make it smooth ‘n’ sleek.
2. Pull hair into a high ponytail on the crown of your head and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Take a small section of the ponytail and roll it back to the elastic using two fingers to create a large loop. Secure the loop to your head with a bobby pin.
4. Repeat step 3 with another small section of hair. Continue curling and looping your hair until you have made a complete bun!
5. Mist the bun with your fave hairspray to hold the look in place.
Quick tip: Pack extra bobbies in your clutch to tuck in any flyaways during the dance!