You’ve thought of the hair, the clothes, the shoes. Now all
you need are the perf nails to wear this Fourth of July as you’re dazzled by
fireworks. Search no further! The girls at GL have found (thank you Pinterest!)
the perf red, white and blue mani which is sure to make family, friends, and
strangers “ooh” and “ahh”! Low on time? We’ve found easy-peasy patriotic nail
wraps! These are definitely rad, white, and
blue. Be a star with your starry tips!
OPTION ONE: TRY IT
What you’ll need:
-Base Coat/Top coat
-Red, white, and blue nail polish
-Avery Removable Round Labels (available at office supply
-French Manicure Guide Stickers (available at drugstores)
-White nail art pen
What you’ll do:
1. Start off with a clear base coat, and let dry.
2. Paint a coat of red nail polish on your fingers. Let dry
for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the labels in half. Press two of the labels lengthwise
on each nail, leaving a gap of red between each piece.
4. Fill in the gap between the two pieces with the white
polish. These are the white stripes on the American flag! Let dry completely
before removing the tape.
5. Using the French manicure guide stickers, tape off the end
of your nail.
6. Paint a coat of blue on the tip and allow to dry
7. Use the white nail art pen to draw tiny stars.
8. Top off the look with a thick layer of your fave top coat.
We’re loving how fast the Seche Vite top coat dries!
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, $6, amazon.com
OPTION TWO: BUY IT
This funky ’90s inspired nail wrap is so easy! The set comes
with a nail file, cuticle stick, and 20 individual nail wraps (that you can
share with a bestie or save for next year!). All you have to do is press on,
file off, and presto! You’re ready to go rock those fireworks!