13 days of spooktacular nails: Day 11 Scary skeletons
Spooktacular Nails continues with day 11!
These festive skeletons bring more cheer than your average science lab friend. You can use orange and green nail polish or get creative with other zany shades.
What you’ll need:
Green nail polish
Orange nail polish
Black nail polish
White nail polish
Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint every other nail orange and let dry.
2. Paint the rest of the nails green and let dry.
3. Using the toothpick, dab on two dots with the black nail polish at the bottom of your nail.
4. Then, use a toothpick to dab on two tiny lines with black nail polish, below the dots/eyes in the center to act as the nose.
5. Below the nose, take a toothpick and draw on a stitched mouth using black nail polish.
6. Use a toothpick and dab on two smaller circles using white nail polish in the centers of the black eyes to make scary pupils.