12 Days of Christmas Nails: Candy Cane Stripe Mani
On the first day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Candy Cane Stripes mani.
Babes, we’re insane for candy canes! Peppermint is one of the many joyous scents this time of the year brings around. So why not wear it, too?
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your nails white and let dry.
2. Cut thin strips of painter’s tape. It’s okay if they’re not perfectly even, but they should be straight.
3. On each nail, apply the strips of painter’s tape diagonally to create a stripe pattern.
4. Where your nails are still showing white, paint over them with red nail polish and let dry.
5. Gently pull off the painter’s tape and viola! Just as sweet as candy.