12 Days of Christmas Nails: Holly Jolly Mani
On the fifth day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Holly Jolly mani.
Add a little nature to your holiday spirit with this cute mani.
What you’ll need:
• Green nail polish
• White nail polish
• Red rhinestone adhesives (you can find them at a craft store like Michael’s)
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint all nails green except for your thumb and ring finger.
2. Paint your thumb and ring finger white and let dry.
3. Using a toothpick, dab on green blobs to the white nails, leaving a little white space in between the blobs.
4. When almost dry, in between the blobs, carefully stick on three red rhinestones. The rhinestones act as the berries.
5. Viola! A little pizzazz added to your mani.