12 Days of Christmas Nails: Christmas Tree Mani
On the seventh day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Christmas Tree mani.
An elegant Christmas tree is perf for any holiday occasion.
What you’ll need:
• Cream nail polish
• Green nail polish
• Red nail polish
• Gold glitter nail polish
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your nails cream and let dry.
2. Using a toothpick, create the outline of a tree with green nail polish on your ring finger nail and thumbnail.
3. Use the nail polish brush to fill in the tree green and let dry.
4. Using another toothpick dab on a dot of gold glitter polish on top of the tree to act as the star.
5. Finish off the tree with some ornaments by using a toothpick dipped in red nail polish and dab on the dots.