12 Days of Christmas Nails: Christmas Lights Mani
On the eighth day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Christmas Lights mani.
Lights, camera, action! That’s right. Nothing screams holiday spirit like bright lights.
What you’ll need:
• White nail polish
• Black nail polish
• Red nail polish
• Blue nail polish
• Green nail polish
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your nails white and let dry.
2. Using a toothpick, draw a wavy line with black nail polish on each nail. It can wave and it can loop; no need for perfection here.
3. Using red, blue and green polish, grab a toothpick and dab on a dot of each, alternating colors. Make sure that the dots (er, bulbs) touch the black line.
4. Voila! A string of Christmas lights.