12 Days of Christmas Nails: Perf Prezzies Mani
On the twelfth day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Perf Prezzies mani.
‘Tis the season of gift giving! Wrap up your nails with this cute present idea.
What you’ll need:
• Green nail polish
• White nail polish
• Red rhinestone adhesives (can be found at a local craft store like Michael's)
• Painter’s tape and scissors
• Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint nails green and let dry.
2. Using painter’s tape, create a horizontal line on each nail and paint in white. Let dry.
3. Repeat step 2, but make it a vertical line that intersects the horizontal line.
4. Use a toothpick to add an oval on each side of one of the lines with white nail polish to abstractly create a bow.
5. In the center of the two ovals, add a red rhinestone adhesive for some pizzazz!