With the New Year already in full throttle, tons of new fab trends are on the horizon. One of our faves? The neon French mani. This mani is perf for those babes who want a pop of color without being too extreme.
What you need:
Nude nail polish
Bright yellow nail polish (or any bright color)
Clear top coat polish
Nail polish remover
Hair dryer (optional, used at a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What to do:
1. Paint nails nude and let dry.
2. Cut painter’s tape into ten tiny strips.
3. Using one piece per finger, take a strip and curve it along the edge of the tip of your nail. Press down hard to make sure the painter’s tape is secure.
4. Using the yellow nail polish, paint the tips of your nails and let dry.
5. Carefully pull off the painter’s tape and finish off this bright mani with a coat of clear polish to secure the look.
6. Use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean up any mistakes.
What color are you dying to try? Blog about it, babes.