Save your spirals! The curly girls guide to perfect hair--part 2
Can’t start from scratch? Freshen up fab curls in time for a Friday-night fete.
1. Spritz your tresses with a curl refresher to boost body. Plain ‘ol water in a spray bottle works, too. Wait a few mins for hair to dry, then…
2. Curl any spirals that have lost their shape with small-barreled curling iron (3/4’’ to 1’’, depending on the tightness of your natural curls). Then, simply wrap a portion of hair around the barrel, hold for a few seconds, and release.
3. Finish with a shine spray to fight frizz and keep locks looking amazing.
· Preserve and protect those precious curls by sleeping on a satin pillowcase.
· Before bed, sweep hair up into a super-high pony and keep it in place with a scrunchie to ensure your curls are gorge when ya wake up.
· Freshen curls in the morning by spritzing with water in a spray bottle to reinvigorate your ringlets, and running fingers through the underside to detangle.
15 perf products for keepin’ your curls