Weekend hair idea: Watch this Splat hair chalking how-to
Summer weekends are the perfect time to try our favorite hair trend: chalking. Yep, we've written tons about this temporary way to add a pop of color to your locks, but now we've teamed up with Splat to create your ultimate DIY guide to rocking this sorta-sweet/sorta-edgy look.
Ready to discover the power of color? Press play!
Chalk it up! Dos and don'ts…
- DO use Splat on dry hair
- DO prep and seal each section with hair spray
- DO seal in color with a flat iron
- DO work in a downward motion so you don’t damage hair
- DO brush out excess powder so it doesn’t get on your clothes
- DON’T be afraid to get creative!
So what do you think? Are you going to try hair chalk this weekend? What are your favorite hair chalking tips? Tell us in the comments!