Easy hair fix: Steal Ariana Grande's bouncy curls
1. The key to getting luxe curls starts with the shampoo ya use. If you want glossy strands, try lathering upwith Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. These cheap and chic hair products will leave your hair super voluminous and perfect for curling.
2. After your hair has totally dried, it’s time to break out the curling iron and start twisting your locks. For Ariana’s spirals, try a 1-inch wand.
3. Your curls may look a little stiff at first so give them a more laid back look by running your fingers through your hair gently. This will separate the ringlets and leave you with a more chilled out ‘do.
4. Ariana Grande’s hair always looks luxe and shiny—get her sleek look by spritzing your locks with a spray-on gel that will hold curls all day long plus give ‘em that sleek shimmer you love.
5. Ariana always pulls her hair into a super pretty half-up half-down ’do. Snag her style by separating the top half of your hair from the bottom and pulling it back with a sweet clip. You’re looking just like Ariana Grande now, doll!
Let us know how you nailed Ariana’s curls in the comments below.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
INSTA-LOVE! Everything you heart about GL is now on Instagram!