Perfect the art of awesome liner
Gel: Maybelline New York Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $10, drugstores
Pencil: NYX Cosmetics Slide On Pencil in Jet Black, $8, target
Liquid: CoverGirl LineBlast 24 HR Eyeliner, $7, drugstores
Award-winning vlogger Missy Lynn makes it easy to master beauty basics and pro skills—just follow her vids at youtube.com/missylynn and watch her in action here:
1. Pick a liner you love from the tool kit. Hint: A gel formula and angled brush are best for cat-eye newbies.
2. Start in the middle of the lash line and work your way out, applying the liner with steady, even strokes.
3. Sketch an upward diagonal line from the outer corner. The longer the line, the more dramatic the look. Start small.
4. Create a thin, open triangle by connecting the end of the winged line to the center of your lash line.
5. Fill in the triangle and then carefully retrace the edges to make the lines look even and smooth.
6. Finish by returning to the middle of your lash line. Take the brush and drag it toward your inner corner to finish.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…