Your total brow-to: How to get golden arches
Tweerzerman Color Slant in Emerald Green, $22, sephora.com. Bellapierre Natural Brow Liner in No. 03, $20, bellapierre.com. Sonia Kashuk Brow Gel, $6, and Domed Crease Brush, $14 in 4-piece Brush Couture set, target.com. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo, $23, anastasia.net.
1. Hold a brush straight up against your nose. Mark the point with a brow pencil. Your new arches start there.
2. Repeat on the other side, then pluck any strays from the bridge of your nose in between those two points.
3. Brush brows straight up, and pluck strays below our line. Look in the mirror after every grab to avoid overdoing it.
4. Sweep a bit of powder (a shade lighter than brows) from arch to end. Then, work from top to middle.
5. Fill any bare spots by drawing on fakes with a freshly sharpened brow pencil. Keep strokes light and short.
6. Blend with a Q-tip. Swipe on some clear brow gel in short, upward strokes to keep everything pretty and in place.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU’LL HEART THESE, TOO…
GL GIVEAWAY! Sweat in style with a $400 stash of Reebok goodies.