Get out-of-this world nails with a double half-moon mani
What you'll need:
- A base coat
- 2-3 colors of nail polish (your choice)
- A top coat
- French tip guides
What to do:
1. Apply one French tip guide at the base of your nail (lined up as best you can with the natural half moon by your cuticle).
2. Place a second guide right below the tip of your nail, regular French mani-style.
3. Apply base coat on the parts of your nails not covered by the strip. DON'T paint over the whole thing or you won't be able to peel it off later.
4. After the base coat dries, paint the sections of your nails in the desired colors. If you want, you can leave the middle section natural instead of using a third color.
5. When the polish is dry, gently peel off the guides. Finish it up with top coat for shine and staying power.
Pinned by: Joanna.
Photo courtesy of: instaglam.in
What do you think of the half-moon mani? What color combos would you try? Let us know below!
POSTED IN nails