10 reasons why we'll be spending our summer on Pinterest
1. It’s sooo simple: Everything we like can be organized onto pretty boards, in one place. And could it be easier to add the “Pin It” button to our browsers? We’re pinning stuff from all across the Internet. Color us addicted.
2. Cute crafts to create: The millions of gorge bracelet DIYs save us loads of cash on jewelry.
3. Dream wedding ideas: It’s the perfect place to plan our future weddings. The location, the dress, the husband (Zac Efron). Hey, a girl can dream, right?
4. Puppy pics: Who can resist the thousands of pics of adorable puppies befriending sweet little bunnies?! Who!?
5. Really, really good recipes: So many yummy recipes we can’t wait to try out—marshmallow frosted cupcakes, anyone? Sign us up.
6. Celeb crush material: Because sometimes ya just have to look at 78 pics of One Direction in one sitting. Have to.
7. Décor dos: So many room redo ideas, so little time! (And uh, too few rooms?) We’ll be up to our elbows in pretty paper garlands this summer, we guarantee it.
8. Hair hints: When we’re getting sick of the same ol’ ponytail, Pinterest has thousands (and we mean thousands) of new styles for us to try out, like, right now.
9. Beach bod inspiration: We heart the detailed workout plans and healthy recipes that get us beach-bod ready.
10. Because we’re on it: We LOVE seeing GL fans repin our stuff!
Love this post? You’ll heart these, too!
Want more ways to get GL? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr!