5 last-minute DIY costume ideas
an old tie-dyed T-shirt or DIY one with our quick tips.
2. Take a sharpie or fabric paint and draw a large peace sign in the center of your shirt.
3. Fringe the bottom of the shirt by cutting 3-inch strips on the bottom hem.
4. Take an old pair of jeans (preferably flares) and draw flowers and peace signs on ’em with the Sharpie.
5. Tie a pretty ribbon across your forehead.
6. Braid 3 brown ropes or ribbons together and rock ’em as a belt.
7. Weave couple bitty braids in your locks.
8. Finally, rock a pair of brown sandals (add bright socks if your feet are freezing!)
1. Take a plain t-shirt and write the first letter of your name on it (large enough for everyone in the neighborhood to see!)
2. Wear a pair of ah-dorable colorful leggings.
3. Take a bright bed sheet and cut it into a cape. To wear, knot the ends around your neck, or pin them to the shoulders of your shirt.
4. Add the same letter on the front of your shirt to the back of your cape.
5. Create a faux eye mask with face paint or glitter (or both!)
6. Wear either your fave flats or tennis shoes to complete the look.
Be a cowgirl this year with clothes you def already have in your closet! Follow the steps below to get the complete cowgirl get-up, lasso not included.
2. Rock your fave denim shorts, skirt or jeans, and cuff the hems.
3. Add on a large brown buckled belt and your go-to cowgirl boots.
4. Plait your hair in two low braids with and tie off. Bonus: Add an awesome cowgirl hat!
Super last-minute Halloween costume? This one is purrfect for you! Follow the steps below to create a quick and easy black cat costume. Meow!
2. Rock your fave black boots.
3. Create a quick cat ear headband by hot gluing felt triangles to a plastic headband.
4. Using black eyeliner, trace whiskers from your nose out to your cheeks and color in the tip of your nose.
“cat eyes” with black liquid or gel liner (snag our how-to).
6. Pile your hair in a cute top knot, and attach a ribbon or black sash to the back of the waistband of your leggings for a makeshift tail.
1. Rock a simple cotton dress in a neutral color or an extra-large t-shirt with leggings underneath.
2. Cut slits from the bottom to make fringe.
3. Snag a bag of plastic beads and add three beads to each fringe and tie a knot at the end to secure.
4. A brown suede or red cord makes for a handy belt around your waist. Add more beads or tie on feathers if possible.
5. Wear a brown cloth headband across your forehead with feathers glued on it
6. Braid hair in two braids and tuck in feathers to your hair ties.
7. With face paint or eyeliner, draw black or red war paint lines on your cheeks.
8. Wear your fave mocs, suede fringe boots or even a pair of Uggs will work.
9. Tie a couple pieces of ripped cloth around your upper arms for the last finishing touch.